How do I become a retailer? We are so glad you asked!
- Our process is as easy as most online shopping experiences! Go to papillonwholesale.com, create an account and start shopping!
- Minimums per piece are required for check out.
Private label option: Are you looking for an artisan group to create your company's exclusive designs? Email email@example.com to find out more about how we can work with you to create your collection. Papillon has been blessed to be able to work with many well known labels and brands to create jobs in Haiti.
What are the wholesale minimums?
- We have a set minimum of $300 for every wholesale order. We also have minimums set for each piece. As you shop online, you will see the minimums per piece.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- We ask for a 6 – 8 week lead-time for production. The production of our handmade goods is made specifically for each order. Due to the fact that all of our products are handmade, each piece will vary slightly. We find that this adds to the character and charm of our products. Shipping is included in this lead-time.
How will my order be shipped?
- We ship everything directly from Haiti via DHL unless otherwise requested. Ship times are usually 5-7 days after production is finished and tracking is provided as soon as DHL has recieved the shipment.
- We work with over 70 artisan groups and it is not uncommon to recieve your order in several separate shipments. We do this to get you items as quickly as possible!
What are your return policies?
- Since we are shipping from Haiti, we cannot accept returns. If product is damaged during shipment, we will either refund or replace your items.
What are your products made from?
- Most of our products are made from recycled materials: paper, cereal boxes, glass, etc. We also source local Haitian clay and turn the clay into beautiful ceramic pieces and jewelry beads.
How are your ceramics shipped?
- Each ceramic piece is individually wrapped. In the event of any breakage of ceramic items, we are happy to send replacements or issue credit for damaged items.
How can I be added to your “Find a Retailer” page?
- If you are a retailer and would like to be added to the page please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will tags come on the pieces I order?
- Yes, all of our jewelry and ceramics will come with Papillon tags. The tags tell our story and have pictures of the artisans. If you would like additional brochures or posters, please email us: email@example.com